Incorporation of legal entity
- Advice on incorporation matters such as restricted operation, minimum paid-up capital etc..
- Prepare draft of documents for incorporation.
- Review incorporation documents.
- Translate incorporation documents into Korean.
- Get approval from bank for incorporation under Foreign Capital Inducement Act.
- Arrange judicial subscriber for filing of court registration.
- Report incorporation to tax office and get tax ID number.
- Open bank account.
- Apply for FDI certificate.
Change of legal status
Prepare draft of documents for change of legal status like share transfer or increase of paid-up capital.
- Arrange judicial subscriber to file court registration.
- Follow up necessary registration with bank or tax office.
- Filing under Foreign Capital Inducement Act.