Our International Service is specialized in accounting, tax and outsourcing services for foreign or foreign-invested companies doing business in Korea. Diverse experiences of our professionals in Accounting & Tax at Big4 accounting and consulting firms have enabled us to establish a well-defined skill set that will contribute significantly to the development of your business. By utilizing our network and professional experiences, we are capable of providing advanced solution for any accounting, tax and administration matters of foreign companies in Korea.
1. Filing service
- Consultation on transfer pricing taxation and other international taxation issues.
- Consultation on custom duties, commodity taxes and value added taxes in major foreign countries.
- Advice on the tax consequences of the tax treaties and cross-border investment.
- Tax planning and tax saving strategies for multinational corporations.
- Tax consulting for foreign-owned international corporations in various matters(i.e. : incorporation of joint ventures, foreign capital inducement, technology inducement, foreign exchange control and branch establishment including branch tax, etc..)
2. Local tax services
- Tax advice relating to property tax, inheritance tax as well as gift tax, etc.
- Consultation on tax regulations.
- Client representation with the office of the National Tax Administration and tax courts on matters such refund claims or tax appeals.
- Tax planning and related services to sole proprietorships seeking the conversion into a corporation.
- Other services which may be provided by a local tax attorney.
3. Management consulting
- Financial reporting and accounting systems
- Profit planning and budgeting
- Cost accounting systems